Join the next Migrant Students United meeting to connect with others like you, hear more about our strategy to win changes to immigration and permit rules, and make action plans for what’s next: Wednesday November 2, 2022 at 7pm Toronto / 4pm Vancouver / 5pm Edmonton / 8pm Halifax time.
This year, we are continuing our campaign to win:
- Real access to PR: Speed up CEC draws, lower CRS scores, value all work, including in-school, NOC C&D, part-time, and gig work
- End to the 20 hour work limit on study permits
- Permanently renewable post graduate work permits (PGWP), without exclusion, and regardless of permit expiry date
- Equal rights, universal services and dignity for current & former international students
- Full and permanent immigration status for all
Migrant Students United is a group of current and former international students uniting for justice. Get involved and join us to win fair rules, equal rights and PR status for all of us!
Add your name to this petition to ensure all our voices are heard: https://MigrantWorkersAlliance.org/msufairness/