Farm Workers

We sustain the world. United We Are Stronger!



905-324-2840 Need support? Call or text.
Gabriel Flores was fired by his bosses for speaking up for his rights. But he fought back. With support from his co-workers, he went to court and won. Now he’s organizing for justice for all farm workers.