Can I apply for a Bridging Open Work Permit?

A bridging open work permit (BOWP) lets us continue to work while waiting on a decision on our permanent residence applications. Previously, migrants could apply for BOWPs only if our permits were set to expire within four months. 

Now, the four month rule has been removed, and you can apply for a BOWP if you meet the eligibility requirements. Click here for more information.

If you cannot apply for a BOWP or have questions, contact us!