Last updated January 14, 2022 – Get in touch with us for the most recent information
- Rules about quarantine and vaccinations may be different, depending on what province or region you are going to. For example, there are specific rules for migrant workers coming to BC. This can be confusing! Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
- If you are a farm worker or work in food processing, you do not need to be vaccinated to enter Canada. Use this tool to check and confirm whether or not you qualify for this exemption.
- If you are unvaccinated, your boss may not hire you back. This is not fair! Get in touch with us if you were not called back this year because of your vaccination status.
- Make sure you have ArriveCAN app on your phone. A printed ArriveCAN receipt is also accepted. Click here for more information or contact us if you have problems.
- You need to show proof of a negative test taken 72 hours or less before your plane leaves for Canada. Click here to see what type of tests are accepted.
- If you are fully vaccinated and test negative for COVID-19 on arrival, you might not have to quarantine. Check yourself for symptoms every day and follow your local public health guidelines to stay safe. Let us know if you have any questions.
- Unvaccinated workers must quarantine for 14 days and test negative on the 14th day; you cannot work during this time but you must be paid for 30 hours/week. Contact us if you have an issue with your pay.