I don’t have papers and am working for cash. Do I have rights at work?

Even if you’re working without a valid work permit or Social Insurance Number (SIN), you still have rights! This includes human rights, health & safety, employment standards, and Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB).

But without status, it can feel scary to stand up for our rights. That’s why we’re uniting together to protect ourselves and fight for permanent resident status for all!

There is safety in numbers. If you’re being mistreated or cheated at work, you’re not alone! Get in touch with us for support.