Where can I access financial support?

There are not many income support programs for migrant student workers, and this puts us under huge financial stress. Check if you qualify for the Canada Recovery Benefit, Employment Insurance or Canada Child Benefit. Applying for these programs will not affect your permanent residency application.

If you are a current student, there may be emergency supports or bursaries available through your school.

Many current and former international students are speaking up about high tuition fees and the lack of income supports for migrants. Join us to get involved!