How can I get an open work permit?

Right now the Canadian government only gives temporary open work permits to farmworkers who can prove that they are experiencing abuse at their current workplace, or are at risk of abuse. If you are being abused or at risk of being abused at work and want to apply for this permit, contact us for support.

To learn more about the Open Work Permit for Vulnerable Workers, check out our factsheet here:

Or press this link to watch this video from the government of Canada.

Everybody deserves the freedom to choose where they work and live free from abuse. This is why farmworkers like you are organizing together to win permanent status for all! Will you join us?