How can I transfer to another farm?

If you are in your home country, transfer requests can be made through your Ministry of Labour. If you want to request a transfer while you’re in Canada, you must contact your liaison officer. Unfortunately, any transfer requests made in Canada must be approved by your current employer.

This is not fair and gives too much power to the bosses. You deserve the right to choose where you work! That’s why farmworkers like you are uniting to win permanent resident status for all.

In the meantime, let us know if you want to make an anonymous complaint about your employer.